Join us to hear from special guest Dr. George Cheung, Educational Leadership Executive at Apple, on June 28th, to hear about his experiences including:
- Leveraging technology to transform learning focusing on strategic mapping and leadership development
- Hear how Dr G demonstrates his vision of ‘Love God, Love Others’ to help all students reach their personal genius.
- And more!
Register below to attend & see you there!
– Faithtech SoCal Leadership team
About Dr. George Cheung.
Dr. George Cheung is part of the Education Leadership team at Apple and works with school districts to leverage technology to transform learning focusing on strategic mapping and leadership development. Prior to joining the company, Dr. Cheung was a public school teacher for 15 years focusing mainly on students with disabilities, at-risk, and bilingual learners. Dr G was also a professor at Azusa Pacific University in the Masters and Teaching Credentialing program for teacher candidates incorporating technology. Dr George is fluent in American Sign Language, holds a Bachelor’s in Marketing/Sales, a Master’s in Special Education, a Doctorate in Education Leadership and a certificate in School Business Management from the University of Southern California.
Dr G is married to an amazing Peruvian-Chinese woman and has a 2 and 5 year old. In the home, they communicate with English, American Sign Language, Cantonese, and Spanish. Dr G’s vision is ‘Love God, Love Others’ and the best way he demonstrates that is by using his gifts and talents helping all students, especially students with disabilities, at-risk, and the disenfranchised to reach their personal genius.
- When: Tuesday 6/28 at 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Where: Numa Networks. 400 N. Tustin Ave, Suite 240 Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Ticket Price: We ask for a donation of $10 to cover event costs (via EventBrite or in person). Single serve food & drinks will be served at the event.
Special thanks to Numa Networks for hosting this event!
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.